The first in the quarterly series of practice-oriented précis of articles from the Family Business Review. Thanks to:
- Barbara Dartt, Family Business Consulting Group, summary on “Career Advancement in a Family-Owned French Construction Firm Under Changing Labor Legislations and Market Demand, 1946-1985” (Authors are and
- Ken McCracken, Consultant, Withers Consulting Group, summary on “Communication Traps: Applying game theory to succession in family firms” (Authors are Nava Michael-Tsabari and Dan Weiss)
- Nava Michael-Tsbari, Tel Aviv University, summary on “Seeing the Light: Using visual ethnography in family business settings” (Author is )
- Wayne Rivers, Family Business Institute, summary on “Developing Positivity in Family Business Leaders” (Authors are Donella Caspersz and Jill Thomas)
- Kim Schneider Malek, Schneider Consulting Group, summary on “Relational Competence-Based Knowledge Transfer Within Succession: An experimental study” (Authors are Isabella R. Hatak and Dietmar Roessl)
Thanks to these writers and to the authors of the original articles.
Yours in Practice,