Thank you for your interest in writing for FFI Practitioner. The Submission Guidelines are below:
- Only original, unpublished work will be considered.
- Articles should be 800 – 1,500 words and submitted in Word. PDF submissions can not be accepted.
- Articles should be submitted online, using the form below.
- Articles should include practical, real-life examples that illustrate how the ideas and concepts might be implemented across disciplines and cultures.
- FFI Practitioner does not publish opinion pieces.
- Case studies, interviews and podcasts welcome. If you have an idea for a podcast please email [email protected].
- Please include a bio (maximum 200 words), a head-shot (.jpg or gif files accepted) and contact information.
- Accompany your submission with a signed FFI Practitioner Letter of Agreement (downloadable here).
FFI Practitioner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to publish any material, or any portions thereof for any reason, including if the contents are deemed unsatisfactory.